Please read this information note in its entirety before using any KEYWEEK service and transmitting information about yourself. We regularly update this document, in particular according to legal developments.
The Company KEYWEEK, SARL with a capital of 63,300.00 euros, having its registered office in BIARRITZ (64200), 47 rue Gambetta, registered with the RCS of BAYONNE under the N°799 513 817, is responsible for the processing of personal data of its Customers and users of its service.
The Company KEYWEEK takes the necessary measures to ensure a level of security of personal data, in accordance with the French law n°78-17, called "Informatique et libertés", and the European Data Protection Regulation n°2016/79 of April 27, 2016.
Details of personal data
KEYWEEK collects and processes the following personal data: Names, first names and email address of the User.
KEYWEEK collects information that its Customers and users of its services provide voluntarily, in particular when :
• they modify their account (customer or user) in their dedicated space on the Website or the Application published by KEYWEEK ;
• they pay for an online service;
• they contact the KEYWEEK customer service;
• they register for the KEYWEEK Newsletter.
When the user of a service published by KEYWEEK fills in fields, the obligatory nature of the information requested is indicated by an asterisk, as this information is necessary in order to enable KEYWEEK to fulfil its obligations to the user, namely to provide a service. If this mandatory information is not provided, KEYWEEK will not be able to provide the expected service.
Certain information, in particular technical information or information concerning the consultation of the Site as well as its functionalities, is collected automatically as a result of your actions on our Site by means of cookies.
Purpose of the collection of personal data and length of data retention
KEYWEEK uses the personal data of its Clients and of the users of its Tools, within the framework of the execution of the contract that binds it to the user of one of its services, for one or more of the following purposes :
• To carry out operations relating to the management of the commercial relationship (such as accounting, management of the user account, management of a complaint);
• To enable users of its Solutions to benefit from the functionalities and services requested;
• To manage requests for access, rectification and opposition rights.
Length of data retention
Personal data shall be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Data collected for the management of the contractual relationship will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship and archived for a period of five (5) years following the end of the contractual relationship, where they are of administrative interest, in particular for the purpose of establishing proof of a right or contract.
Details of the recipients of personal data
The personal data of KEYWEEK Customers and users of KEYWEEK Solutions are communicated:
• To KEYWEEK employees authorized to use such data;
• Where applicable, to the KEYWEEK Partner with whom the User wishes to contact;
• To service providers with whom KEYWEEK works for the execution of certain services offered by KEYWEEK for the aforementioned purposes, and only to the extent necessary for the accomplishment of the tasks entrusted to them, namely :
1. For the online payment service : STRIPE
2. The accounting firm in charge of monitoring the accounting of the KEYWEEK company: the EXCO firm (64210 Bidart).
In addition, KEYWEEK calls upon service providers who can prove that they fully comply with the above-mentioned legal provisions in order to :
• The hosting of the platform and its database: 1&1 whose data processing conditions are accessible in this section.
• Maintenance of the KEYWEEK platform : Redbox Communication.
Details of the rights of the persons concerned by the processing of their personal data
The user of the services offered by the company KEYWEEK has the right to access, rectify and delete his personal data, as well as the right to limit the processing and portability of his data.
He also has the right to object on legitimate grounds to the processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing of his data for canvassing purposes. Finally, he has the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés).
The user of the services offered by the KEYWEEK company may exercise his/her rights at any time by sending a request to the KEYWEEK company's customer service department, accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document bearing the signature of the person concerned and specifying the address to which the reply should be sent :
• Either by e-mail : email@example.com
• Or by post to : SARL KEYWEEK - 47 rue Gambetta - 64200 BIARRITZ (FRANCE)
A reply will then be sent to the person concerned within one to three months following receipt of the request.